We trust that you would seek a church that is a dedicated body of believers, built up in Christ, dedicated to personal Christian growth, disciplined in God’s Word, and faithful to spreading the gospel. We are affiliated with the Independent Fundamental Churches of America, Int’l (IFCA) whose Mission Statement Proposal is this:
“Our mission is to provide an arena for independent churches and organizations to participate interdependently in the common cause of advancing Biblically authentic, dynamic, compassionate Christianity to all people groups for the glory of God.”
- We believe the Bible is complete, totally inspired in its original manuscripts, and our final authority.
- We believe that there is a heaven to gain, and a hell to shun, and that all who receive Christ as Savior and Lord are born into the family of God.
- We believe that salvation is by faith in Christ alone.
- We believe in the Trinity of God and in the eternal security of the believer, who is in-dwelt by God.
- We believe in the Pre-Trib and Pre-millennialism views, in the existence of both the local and universal church, and in the practice of open communion.
- Click Here for our full Doctrinal Statement of Faith
Jesus said in Matt. 28:19, 20: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
We may not be able to baptize in other nations, but we can evangelize and disciple around the world. With the resource of the Internet, various members of our church have the ability to contact people through various websites, and are endeavoring to do so. Though we are small, we support seventeen missionaries.